For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ’62KOR’ to 0472 880 252
Spread over 2 big wings and joined by a fantastic, breezy entertaining area, this house has space and style to burn. Nestled on the edges of the Black Jungle and only 15 minutes from Coolalinga, there is plenty of space and accommodation for horse stables, granny flats, sheds and all of your rural toys. This is a home worth seeing with your own eyes.
– 4-bedroom family home on 5 acres in beautiful Herbert
– Stunning kitchen with timber-top benches and island, state-of-the-art appliances, double sink and oversize drawers
– Enormous master bedroom (could function as granny flat) separated from the main house by the patio, with ensuite and walk in robe
– Slate-floored living room, stylishly downlit and cool all year round
– Entertainment area extraordinaire with heaps of space, multiple cooling fans and a bar
– Massive salt water pool and spa looking out over the well-maintained, reticulated gardens supplied by bore water
– 20 ft shipping container and horse stables along with separate paddocks for horses or other livestock
Escape the daily grind and try something altogether unique with 5 acres on the outskirts of the major settlements and with the National Parks in your backyard. Only 20 minutes from Palmerston this fantastic property might just be the answer to your prayers.
With bedrooms spread over 2 wings of the house, you’ll be spoilt for choice and have plenty of privacy and space. Big rooms are the norm in this wonderful home and the master bedroom exemplifies this with its own office, walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Abundant light and breeze find their way into the cool lounge room with slate floors and brick walls neatly insulating your retreat from the worst of the heat. Adjacent, the tiled kitchen is every cook’s dream with beautiful timber-top benches, a big 5-burner hob and an island bench/dining table, sure to bring the family together.
Outside the huge entertaining area is bound to be a draw with it’s own bar area extending out to the huge pool surrounded by landscaped gardens. As you venture further out there’s room for animals in the horse stables, storage in the shipping container and cars in the undercover carport.
Manageable but spacious, this fantastic property is essential viewing if you’re in the property market and looking for something with a little more sparkle. Call us today to arrange a viewing.
Auction: Saturday 8th June @ 10:00AM On Site
Council Rates: $1,162 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1998
Area Under Title: 2 Hectares
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Building Report: Available from webbook
Pest Report: Available from webbook
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found