Text ‘2KEN’ to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
Fabulous 3 storey townhouse, completely renovated with on-trend features, landscaped garden, large entertaining deck, balconies, and huge pool.
– Open plan kitchen/living with superb flow from inside to out through French doors to entertaining timber deck, plus additional sliding doors to 2nd balcony.
– Huge tiled/concrete pool for morning/evening laps, plus integrated spa for relaxation. Pergola foliage has been planted to grow up over the pool and deck for extra shading.
– Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas stove.
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes. Master bedroom has additional storage plus sliding doors leading out to upstairs balcony.
– Great main bathroom with large non slip tiles, shower with large bath, timber benchtop and contemporary sink/fittings. Also plenty of storage in bathroom plus hall linen.
– Large laundry, storage, and 2nd bathroom with shower has direct access to fully fenced yard providing great ease of living for hanging washing outside and providing 2nd back access to pool & garden. Great fenced garden for pets!
– Plantation shutters for a sophisticated tropical ambience plus privacy and blocking out light if desired. Quality porcelain floor tiles throughout.
– Large single roller-door garage with plenty of storage and area for workshop/man cave.
– Split air-con throughout and NBN installed.
– Great, centralised location with easy access to the CBD, Botanic Gardens & Mindil markets, Parap Markets, Darwin middle/high schools, Tiger Brennan to Palmerston. Short walk to Stuart Park shops, Stuart Park pre/primary school, the Avenue cafes/shops, plus SweetBrew cafe.
Auction:1st of June 2019 @ 11:30 AM, On site
Council Rates: Approx. $1,450 per annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 247 sqm
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1,230 per quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found