Text ‘5B30DUK’ to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
Fabulous sea and city views extend from this stunning three-level residence that is immaculately presented with premium modern appointments throughout. Separate living and dining areas open to two separate balconies, and three upstairs bedrooms are all generously proportioned. The boutique complex also features a fenced in-ground pool with shade sail, and you’ll love this sought-after location moments to Tipperary Waters Marina, close to bus stops, shops and schools, and less than five minutes to Darwin CBD.
– Three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence with additional powder room
– Spacious, modern living across three generous levels
– Separate living and dining areas plus kitchen on the first floor
– Quality kitchen features stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
– Two balconies with panoramic sea views provide ample entertaining space
– King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and third balcony
– Built-in robes to generous second and third bedrooms
– Family-sized main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms; split-system a/c throughout
– Huge double lock-up garage with powder room and laundry facilities
This unique end unit residence has been freshly painted and well maintained.
Private front courtyard into the main living area on the first floor with balcony, quality modern kitchen that overlooks the large dining area with second balcony and awesome views.
A striking split staircase connects to the second floor landing where you’ll find the three large bedrooms and the immaculate main bathroom.
The king-sized master bedroom is another standout feature of the home with yet another private balcony, plus a large walk-in robe and modern ensuite.
On the ground floor, a utility area with powder room and under-stair storage opens into the over-sized double lock-up garage with laundry facilities and an internal clothesline.
Whether you’re looking for a lucrative investment opportunity or a spacious inner-city residence with a view, this quality home ticks all the right boxes..
Council Rates: Approx. $1,450 per annum
Year Built: 2003
Area Under Title: 304 sqm
Zoning: SD12 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $2,169 per quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found