Text ’11HEN’ to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
Superbly located and designed, this wonderful house in Alawa is an absolute must-see for all those in the market. Combining space and style, you’ll be delighted with this fantastic suburban offering.
– Great, single-story, family home in a prime location
– Massive living / dining space with feature timber paneling and inbuilt storage to boot
– Recently renovated kitchen featuring state-of-the-art appliances and modern decor
– Internal laundry leading out onto the patio area
– Fabulous undercover patio with disco lights and fan
– Lovely backyard houses a great sized pool with its own in-built table
– Amply sized shed fronting onto carport with high roof big enough for boats
Simply designed and perfectly executed, this fantastic 3-bedroom home is ideal for the young family. With a park at one end of the street and one of Darwin’s best primary schools at the other, this property won’t last long.
While the bedrooms and bathroom are in need of an update this provides the new owner the opportunity to quickly capitalise by renovating and reap the rewards with increased equity.
The kitchen has recently been redone and shines as an example of just how good this house can be. Surrounded by beautiful new appliances and fittings you’ll love the opportunity to cook in this fantastic space.
Outdoors is another highlight with a tremendous patio space capped off by party lights; this is where you’ll have all the fun. Perfect for kicking back but still giving you an easy view of the pool, this is every parent’s dream.
With a big shed, high carport and so much more to offer this fantastic home offers phenomenal value to its new owners. Call us today to find out how to make it yours!
Auction: 28th of May 2019 @ 6:00PM, On Site
Council Rates: Approx. $1,600 per annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority