Text ‘7HUM’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
This beautifully presented solid brick property of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom on large 811m2 block would make the perfect first home for a young couple or a family wanting to live in a great suburb surrounded by quality homes and close to all major amenities: Casuarina Shopping Centre; hospital; Casuarina Beach, private schooling, all within a few easy minutes’ drive.
– Newly installed solar panels (3.4 kw, 12 Panels generate 14 kw on average a day)
– Separate living and dining areas, plus spacious study off dining area
– Huge central kitchen features s/steel appliances and abundant bench space
– Generous master bedroom with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
– Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms to suit family living
– Family-sized main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Large separate internal laundry with built-in storage and outdoor access
– Integrated alfresco patio overlooks enormous rear lawn in fenced backyard
– Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
– Double side gate access to the backyard to park your boat or caravan
– Covered parking for two cars at front; large storeroom off carport
A huge backyard offers opportunity to either build a granny flat or put in a swimming pool to take this quality brick home to the next level and add significant value to lifestyle.
This property is newly painted and is in an immaculate condition and ready for a new family to call home!
This property will be auctioned on Wednesday, 1st May 2019 if not sold prior, so if you are looking for a quality family home in premier suburb, do not miss out on viewing this property.
Auction: 1st of May 2019 @ 6:00PM, On site
Council Rates: Approx. $1,750 per annum
Year Built: 1981
Area Under Title: 811 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Naomi Wilson Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority &
Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia