Here’s your opportunity to secure an executive city lifestyle with this beautiful three-bedroom top-floor apartment that captures spectacular ocean and Esplanade views from the spacious living/dining area and master bedroom. Walk to the CBD from your doorstep and enjoy Darwin’s many vibrant cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs with no commute required.
– Spacious open-plan living/dining area captures bright ocean views
– Large kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances including dishwasher
– Living/dining area and master bed both open to large ocean-view balcony
– Master bedroom features a walk-in robe, ensuite and stunning views
– Good-sized second and third bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Partitioned study nook off the front entry provides a dedicated work space
– Well-presented main bathroom with discrete European-style laundry
– Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to all three bedrooms
– Split-system air conditioning and ceilings fans throughout
– Secure parking for two cars, plus basement storeroom
The quality modern city complex also features a lap pool, security intercom and lift access to the apartment, and the apartment’s modern neutral tones beautifully compliment the tropical breezes and abundant natural light that are on offer in this prime top-floor location.
Enter into the reception foyer with a partitioned study nook located on your immediate right. The entry foyer continues past the quality modern kitchen with high island breakfast bar, and flows into the open-plan living/dining area where bright ocean views capture immediate attention.
The living/dining area opens onto the large covered entertainer’s balcony that will impress with direct ocean views, and the master bedroom is located off the living/dining area.
The master bedroom also opens onto the main ocean-view balcony and features a twin walk-in robe and modern ensuite with a generous corner shower.
There are built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms that join the main bathroom and European-style laundry in a separate wing of the apartment, and secure parking is provided for two cars.
This fabulous ocean-view city apartment will be snapped up quickly. Be first in line to see it and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,500 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 2000
Area Under Title: 162 m2
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $2,247 Approx. Per/Quarter
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found