Text ’30KAI’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Here is your perfect first home for the family much loved and enjoyed ground level four-bedroom plus genuine study home. Swan around in the pool and potter around in the lush gardens. Set in popular and family friendly street near parks, close to schools and shops, and just moments to Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Shopping Centre.
– Low-maintenance four-bedroom, plus study, one-bathroom single-level home
– Living/dining area opens to front and rear house-length covered verandahs
– Immaculate kitchen in modern white with gas cooking and corner pantry
– Private study off the living/dining area
– Updated main bathroom with frameless glass shower over Roman bath
– Stylish floor-to-ceiling tiles, modern vanity and separate toilet also to bathroom
– Built-in robes to three of four good-sized bedrooms to suit family living
– Well-equipped internal laundry with ample built-in storage and outdoor access
– Fully fenced in-ground pool with shade sail will be a hit with your whole family
– Beautiful tropical gardens at front and rear; single carport plus off-street parking
Large house-length front and rear verandahs overlooking tropical gardens will delight in this quality single-level home that also features neutral tones throughout to suit your contemporary interior design.
Established tropical gardens and lawn at front create pleasant street appeal for this private home.
Main open-plan living/dining area that flows through to the rear verandah to capture cooling cross breezes.
The adjoining kitchen is well presented with a breakfast bar and modern cabinetry, and a private study is off the dining area through a sliding door.
A hallway off the main living/dining area connects to the four good-sized bedrooms – three with built-in robes – and the updated main bathroom.
The well-equipped internal laundry features three built-in storage cupboards and opens onto the covered rear verandah with an external storage shed.
Lush tropical gardens surround the fenced in-ground pool with shade sail in the beautiful backyard, and a garden shed provides additional storage space.
There is split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and a single carport joins extra off-street parking for a second vehicle at front.
Council Rates: approx. $1,700 per annum
Year Built: 1977
Area Under Title: 766 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority & Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority