Text ‘187LIN’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
From the moment that the solar automatic gates open, you will know that this exceptional home is one of a kind. This beautifully presented executive home has everything a growing family could need or want, complete with plenty of space, modern fittings and deluxe finishing’s.
Located on a large corner block in the popular suburb of Johnston and only a 2-minute drive from MacKillop Catholic College and the Palmerston CBD, this home is a spacious retreat amongst the local amenities. The property has not one but two off street entrances and drive ways, one of which is attached to a large, fully powered shed and undercover carport perfect for the boat or hobby car enthusiasts. With an additional garden shed, there is no shortage of storage spaces for all of the bikes, toys or tools. There is plenty of room for the children or pets to play and explore on the manicured lawns, with an additional fruit tree orchid and flowering Jasmine hedges to provide privacy from neighbours and passing cars.
The home is tiled and air-conditioned throughout and each bedroom contains a mirrored built in robe. The media room provides a separate living space in addition to the open concept living, dining and kitchen areas that are spacious in design with ambient feature walls that create a homely and welcoming atmosphere. Just outside the main dining area is an exceptionally presented entertaining area complete with a contemporary pool design including glass fencing. This outdoor entertaining area provides the perfect space for relaxing with family and friends while watching the football game or watching the kids as they splash about underneath the gorgeous waterfall.
Boasting 4 large bedrooms, there is ample space for the family to grow. The large master bedroom contains a generously sized walk in robe with plenty of storage space and an ensuite with twin shower heads and stone top double vanity. The main bathroom contains both a shower and a bathtub and a stone top vanity.
The indoor laundry has an abundance of storage space with floor to ceiling linen cupboards and ample room for a washer and dryer. In the yard is a Hills Hoist, a territory favourite, and an additional undercover clothes line attached to the large shed for wet days.
With plenty of indulgent perks and finishing’s within a modern and practical family oasis, there is a lot to love about this gem of a home.
1. 2 entrances to the property, one through the driveway, the other on the side near the large double shed with an undercover park for a boat.
2. Automatic solar main gates allowing easy and secure access.
3. A hedged screen of flowering jasmine provides privacy and discretion from neighbours and passing cars.
4. Beautifully manicured gardens with a fruiting tree garden and plenty of rolling green lawn for children or pets to play and explore.
5. Exceptional joint undercover outdoor entertaining areas provide the perfect place to relax while watching the football or watching the children play in the contemporary pool, complete with modern glass fencing.
6. Large master bedroom contains a generous ensuite with a twin shower and double vanity, plus large walk in robe with plenty or storage.
7. Tiled and split air-conditioner systems throughout.
8. Hills Hoist clothes line, a territory favourite.
9. Open style living, dining and kitchen areas.
10. Luxury kitchen with modern finishing’s, plus breakfast bar, stone bench tops, pendant lighting and 5 burner stove top.
11. Boasting 4 large bedrooms and an additional media room, there is plenty of room for the family to grow.
12. All bedrooms contain built in robes with the exception of the master bedroom that contains a walk -n robe.
13. The internal laundry provides plenty of linen storage and room for a washer and dryer.
14. A large storage and work shed with its own off-street access gate and undercover parking area, ideal for the boat or hobby car enthusiasts.
15. Garden shed, convenient for storage and maintenance tools.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,944 per annum
Year Built: 2014
Area Under Title: 1,090 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Jarrett Lawrie Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Swimming Pool/Spa Status: Pool Certified to Modified Australian Standard (MAS)
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found