Text ’47BOR’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Stunning designer styling meets spacious family living in this impeccably presented double storey home. The open-plan ground floor will impress with stylish concrete polished flooring and a central scase, and four generous bedrooms join an additional living area upstairs. The home is ideally set in Darwin’s sought-after northern suburbs is just steps to a park and moments to Jingili Water Gardens, Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Shopping Centre.
– Huge open-plan living/family area flows onto large covered front verandah
– Adjoining dining area opens to poolside terrace in the lush backyard
– Five-star kitchen with thick stone bench tops and premium s/steel appliances
– Fabulous downstairs bathroom with full turquoise mosaic tiling and spa bath
– Separate downstairs powder room, plus large laundry with built-in storage
– Four large upstairs bedrooms plus an additional living area and second bathroom
– Walk-in robe to master bedroom; built-in robes to all three extra bedrooms
– Central upstairs hallway opens onto a large covered front balcony
– Sparkling fenced in-ground pool plus garden shed in private backyard
– Split-system air conditioning throughout; covered parking at side for four cars
No detail has been overlooked in this superb designer residence that has been beautifully designed to capture abundant natural light and cooling tropical breezes throughout.
Enter into the spacious living/family area that features immaculate polished concrete flooring and opens onto the front verandah and landscaped gardens through double doors.
An additional dining area with high-end chef’s kitchen is off the main living/family area and flows through to a poolside terrace in the lush, tropical backyard.
Also downstairs is the stunning three-way main bathroom with vanity area, separate
toilet plus bath and shower room that creates an immediate impact with full turquoise mosaic tiling.
A striking split staircase serves as an impressive statement piece and connects to the upstairs living area with bathroom, four generous bedrooms, and a large covered balcony.
You’ll love alfresco entertaining on the paved terrace that overlooks the fully fenced in-ground pool and lush established gardens that create excellent privacy in the easy-care backyard.
Add this stunning residence to your shortlist and organise your inspection today.
Auction: 26th of March 2019 @ 6:00 PM, On Site
Council Rates:Approx. $1,700 per annum
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Title: 776 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Swimming Pool/Spa Status: Compliant to Non-standard Safety Provision
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority