Text ’75PIO’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
This stunning home is famous for its incredible established gardens, immaculate renovations and oversize land parcel. One of the most spectacular rural properties of the year, it features a large second residence, massive industrial shed, tropical rainforest feel all whilst producing a significant passive income.
– Stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home set on 6 incredible acres containing landscaped gardens, fruit trees, a chicken coop and a huge shed
– 4 massive bedrooms all with built-in robes and beautiful views onto the surrounding gardens
– Phenomenal galley style kitchen with walk in pantry and a breakfast bar
– Living/dining area, tastefully downlit with views to the gardens on both sides
– Newly renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling and walk-in showers
– Internal, fully-tiled laundry with floor-to-ceiling storage
– Huge, shaded verandah
– Standalone, 2-bedroom unit with kitchen, living areas and a 3 berth carport
– Enormous, industrial shed with lockup workshop, mezzanine floor, a wash-down area for cars, boats and equipment, a forklift and much more
– With a pool, nursery, high volume bore, its own fish breeding system and a turtle pond, this property is a wonderland for young and old alike
– Situated in the family-friendly suburb of Girraween close to local shops and schools and only 15 minutes from Palmerston, 30 from Darwin this home is a must see
What can you say about the house that has it all? This truly breathtaking property includes two separate residences, an industrial shed, nursery, gardens and everything in between.
The main residence has 4 wonderful bedrooms with fantastic views out onto the gardens. You’ll love relaxing in your own slice of heaven in complete serenity.
Cooking has never been easier than in this fantastically designed galley kitchen with storage options galore, a double sink overlooking the verandah and trees, induction cooktop, wall mounted oven and fantastic, tiled-splashbacks.
The living/dining area, with views out both sides of the house, is a phenomenal place to kickback and relax, featuring 2 sets of double doors allowing you to invite the outdoors in.
The unit provides either a steady stream of income (currently rented month-to-month at $350/wk) or a retreat/guesthouse. Beautifully renovated and with 2 big bedrooms you’ll be hard pressed to decide where to live.
The wonderfully maintained gardens have pools and plants galore with over 25 established, delicious mangosteen trees amongst many others. The automated watering system ensures that you’ll be able to keep them healthy and the bore (producing at 15ltr/sec) will provide you with all the water you need.
With solar electricity, a huge range of tropical flowers, maintenance equipment and so much more on offer, this property is sure to generate a huge amount of interest. Set for auction in late March; call us to register your interest ASAP.
Auction: 27th of March 2019 @ 6:00 PM, On Site
Council Rates: Approx. $1,160 per annum
Year Built: 2006
Area Under Title: 4,800 sqm
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found