For all property information text ‘8MIS’ to 0488 810 057
Restore this stylish elevated home to its former glory with a few easy cosmetic touches, and enjoy bright family living on a large block with an in-ground pool and plenty of space for an active lifestyle. It is ideally set in a peaceful street easy walking distance to parks, bus stops and Karama Primary School, and moments to Karama Shopping Plaza and a childcare centre.
– Tiled open-plan living/dining area with stylish stone feature walls
– Striking red-and-black kitchen with breakfast bar and ceramic cook top
– Huge covered rear balcony is tiled and overlooks the large backyard
– Built-in robes to two of three good-sized bedrooms; all three bedrooms are tiled. Plus study!
– One bedroom opens to balcony and features access to two-way main bathroom
– Stylish main bathroom with over-sized shower and separate toilet
– Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout ensure your comfort
– Huge under-house entertaining area with second bathroom and laundry facilities
– Large low-maintenance backyard with in-ground pool and two storage sheds
– Covered under-house parking for two cars, plus extra off-street parking
It won’t take much to get this tropical home looking its best. Investors add value with a simple cosmetic makeover, or owner/occupiers grab yourself a bargain and add your personal touch to create a stylish family home.
Enter via an external staircase and onto the covered front balcony that opens into the main open-plan living/dining area.
The living/dining area flows through to a huge covered rear balcony that invites cooling cross breezes and offers plenty of space for low-maintenance alfresco entertaining.
The family-sized kitchen adjoins the main living/dining area, and a short hallway connects to three bedrooms – two with built-in robes – and the two-way main bathroom with separate toilet.
The fourth bedroom can be accessed via the rear balcony or through the two-way main bathroom, and would be ideal for use as a home office or to accommodate an independent houseguest.
Take the external staircase from the rear balcony down to the large under-house entertaining area and in-ground pool.
Laundry facilities and a second bathroom off the entertaining area add convenience, and two storage sheds join covered under-house parking for two cars.
Add this high-potential property to your shortlist and organise your inspection today.
Auction: Wednesday 27th February @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $1,410 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1981
Area Under Title: 809 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority