For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ’15VER’ to 0488 810 057
Superbly located in the heart of Nightcliff, this delightful family home offers excellent value for money for the investor and owner-occupier alike. Thoughtfully designed to incorporate the best of indoor and outdoor living and with an entire separate unit, this property offers a lifestyle that the owner can truly tailor to experience the best of convenience and comfort.
– Phenomenal 3-bedroom home with separate granny flat, all located close to the beaches and Nightcliff markets
– Entry into the warm living/dining area with huge windows offering garden views
– 3 fantastic bedrooms with built-ins, tiled floors and air-con
– Separate bathroom, toilet and shower and outdoor laundry
– Large black & white styled kitchen with bench space on three sides, premium appliances and a breakfast bar
– Undercover patio linking main house and granny flat ideal for outdoor dining
– Shade cloth covered pool and outdoor area linking to well-maintained gardens with shed and double driveway
This palm-lined property in central Nightcliff is an exciting opportunity to own one of the most sought after addresses in Darwin. With the markets, beaches and schools all on your doorstep, convenience can be your lifestyle!
You’ll feel right at home in the welcoming entryway opening onto an area that easily merges the indoor with the out as the living area transitions to the outdoor patio.
Cooking is a breeze in this super modern, beautifully tiled kitchen, with a large refrigerator space and enough storage for the most picky of chefs. Even doing the dishes is pleasant with the sinks calming views out over the garden.
Outside is a delight with three separate entertaining areas, a large fenced pool and beautiful, mulched gardens.
With an entire separate granny flat featuring its own kitchen and bathroom, a double driveway and a superb location, you’ll fall in love with this prime piece of Darwin real estate. Make an appointment with us to arrange a viewing before it’s too late!
Auction: Thursday 28th February @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $2,350 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1962
Area Under Title: 1,120 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 60 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found