Text ‘7ASH’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Nestled within a quiet court, siding onto the gorgeous Gunn Lakes resides this large 4 bedroom, family home. Designed with the family in mind, this home boasts both a spacious design and functional layout along with the gorgeous Gunn Lakes lazing along only meters from your doorstep.
Spend your afternoons strolling along the waterways with the family, walking the dog or exercising along the many footpaths that winds throughout the area. Nearby is a large play ground with swings and slides for the kids plus this is a photographers dream with plenty of wildlife to be found. Of an afternoon you will find the local ducks and waterbirds wandering up your grassy nature strip so you can get nice and close to them – great for the kids too.
The home itself is a 4 bedroom design; 3 of the rooms have BIR’s whilst the master includes a walk in robe and an ensuite bathroom. All rooms includes tiled flooring along with A/C. The main bathroom includes a bath tub plus a shower and central vanity plus a separate toilet.
Central to the home is a large front facing living room that is light filled and spacious in design plus there is a separate dining room and a secondary family room as well. The kitchen has stone counters along with dual pantry and access through to the internal laundry room.
Down the side of the home is a large verandah, sheltered and cool it is the ideal outdoor entertaining area and has access through to the hexagonal spa that is fenced and safe for the little ones to cool off in. Down the far side of the home is a wall mounted clothes line along with a garden shed for the tools and gardening equipment.
Vacant and move in ready, there are a lot of perks with this home. It resides within the catchment area for the popular Bakewell Primary School, is only minutes from the Palmerston CBD, Gateway Shops, Water Park and more.
• Nestled amongst a quiet court siding onto the gorgeous Gunn Lakes
• Local traffic only on this quiet street, walk to the nearby lakes and pathways
• 2 minute walk to large playground area for the kids to run and play
• Home has dual carport parking at the front and formal easy care gardens
• Inside is a spacious light filled living room with sliding door access to front porch
• Galley kitchen boasts overhead storage along with dual pantry and breakfast bar
• Separate dining room and secondary living room are tiled with A/C throughout
• Internal laundry room off from the kitchen makes this a practical design
• 4 bedrooms all with tiled flooring and A/C, 3 with BIR
• Master bedroom at the rear of the home includes walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom hosts a bathtub plus shower, central vanity and separate toilet
• Side verandah offers a sheltered and cool entertaining space
• In ground spa nestled amongst easy care gardens and has secure fencing
• Garden shed for the tools and toys, vacant and ready to move into
Council Rates: Approx. $1,707 per annum
Year Built: 2005
Area Under Title: 390 sqm
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement period: 30 days
Easements as per title: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation