Text “8LOY’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Positioned well within a small complex of only three townhouse homes, this end of the court property is quiet and away from the main road affording it the ultimate privacy.
Perfect for the executive couple, single or family, the home has a versatile floor plan and unique design with a large outdoor entertaining area unlike anything else.
On the ground level is a sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen area that all benefits from tiled flooring and split A/C along with large windows and sliding glass doors that let in a soft natural light. These areas are light and well designed to flow from one to the next.
The kitchen offers a modern take with overhead storage and breakfast bar / servery through to the nearby dining room.
The addition of a 3rd bathroom off the downstairs living room is a huge advantage to the functionality of the property.
Outside is an external laundry room with additional storage space within. There is a large verandah that overlooks the super easy care grassy courtyard and down the side is an access laneway through to the street – this could be great for bringing in your bikes after a ride through the suburb, guest access for outdoor parties or as an easy way to get your pets out for a walk without having to go through the home.
Upstairs the home includes 3 large bedrooms that are all fitted out with a built in robe and tiled flooring along with split A/C and each room has access to a balcony as well. The master bedroom is enhanced with a compact ensuite bathroom while the main bathroom offers a sleek corner bath.
Also on the first level there is a large study room / family area atop the stairs with a ceiling fan overhead. This versatile space could be used for practically anything.
This small complex of only three townhouses includes two carport parking bays at the front along with two street level parking bays for guests. The home is only a short walk to a large parkland with play areas and swings for the kids, 5 min walk from the Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools, there is a day-care nearby along with service station and local GP as well.
Greatly located at only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD, Gateway Shops, Palmerston Water slide.
• 3 bedroom townhouse apartment in a quiet, no through street
• Tucked away in premier Rosebery address, off street parking, end of cul-de-sac
• Nearby to parks and play areas for the kids, Rosebery Primary and Middle Schools
• Carport parking off street for two plus additional 2 guest parks at street level
• Easy care front gardens screen the home, covered porch ideal for all weather access
• Inside is a sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen area with tiled flooring and A/C
• Kitchen has overhead storage plus dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Laundry room with additional storage space
• Back verandah overlooks private courtyard with clothes line
• Rear access to a side gate which leads through to the street – perfect for bikes
• Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms all with tiles, A/C and built in robes
• Main bathroom includes a corner spa bath and vanity
• Master bedroom includes ensuite and a private rear facing balcony
• 2 front facing bedrooms share balcony access
• Large internal study nook or family room atop the stairs
Council Rates: Approx $1,707 per annum
Year Built: 2009
Area Under Title: 296 sqm
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Tenanted. Lease expiry date is 21/02/2019
Rental Estimate: currently $400 per week
Vendors Conveyancer: Lawlab Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation & Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation