For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ‘305MCM’ to 0488 810 057
This solid brick home has been updated with stylish floating floors throughout and a renovated modern kitchen that will delight the home chef. The popular Barclay-style home also features a wrap-around verandah and fenced in-ground spa, and you’ll love this convenient location that’s close to Anula Primary School, Marrara Sporting Complex and Northlakes Shopping Centre.
– Separate living and dining rooms, both with stylish floating floors
– Renovated modern kitchen features stone bench tops and premium cabinetry
– Breakfast bar, s/steel wall oven, ceramic cooktop an double pantry also to kitchen
– Three large bedrooms all feature mirrored built-in robes and modern floating floors
– Good-sized main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
– Separate internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access
– Huge covered wrap-around verandah provides plenty of alfresco living space
– Fenced in-ground spa, plus storeroom and large shed to fully fenced backyard
– Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort
– Tandem carport accommodates two cars, plus extra parking on driveway
Investors note that there is currently a tenant in place for immediate rental income, or owner/occupiers get a helping hand with your mortgage the move in when the lease ends.
Enter into the light-filled dining area that features a renovated modern kitchen and split-system air conditioning.
The dining area flows through to the separate living room that opens onto the huge wrap-around verandah, and a hallway off the living room connects to the three large bedrooms and main bathroom.
There are mirrored built-in robes, split-system air conditioning and modern floating floors to all three large bedrooms, and the main bathroom with separate bath and shower is ideal for family living.
The separate internal laundry adds convenience with a built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access, and you’ll love the in-ground spa and adjoining paved patio in the large, fully fenced backyard.
A storeroom, garden shed and tandem carport complete this impressive package.
This currently tenanted property will be popular with owner/occupiers and investors alike, so act fast and organise your inspection today.
Auction: Tuesday 27th November @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $1,530 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia