For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ’34LEG’ to 0488 810 057
This well-positioned, spacious home with multiple outdoor living areas and beautiful lush tropical organic garden. This property makes for the perfect buy for everyone, whether you are a first home buyer, family, young professional or as an investor.
The galley style kitchen has abundant and functional bench space to prepare for all the entertaining and hosting you will be doing in your new home. Complete with granite bench tops and plentiful cupboard space to suit even the largest of families or amateur chef. Flowing from the kitchen is an open plan dining and living area. The internal design is complete with three spacious bedrooms all with air-conditioning, stainless steel fans and built in robes.
Choose from relaxing inside, or pick one of the numerous outside options! With a large outside living area (where you’ll spend most of your living time) has TV aerial, dropdown blinds, hammock hooks, large Rinnai gas barbeque (included in the sale!) and fans overlooking the large grassed area and pool.
Or why not relax poolside by the paved area and lay down your towel and read a book. The back garden has another paved area amongst the pineapples and pawpaw trees.
The garden has been immaculately tended to and loved by the current owners. The Lush Tropical Organic Garden has over 18 years of composting and mulched organic matter and has the best garden worms with 3 varieties of citrus trees, pawpaw trees, herbs, flowers and veggies ready to pick including an abundance of other tropical plant varieties. The garden is fully reticulated with an orchid run (an area full of orchids and tropical ferns).
This home is fabulous for entertaining and parties. It has large undercover areas, a good size grassed area to play on and a large in ground swimming pool with spa at the rear. With 800m2 of land, there is plenty of room at the front of the house for 4 cars, the boat, trailer and all the toys.
– Fully tiled with high quality tiles throughout. NBN fibre optic connected
– New stainless-steel ceiling fans and air-conditioned throughout house
– All 3 large bedrooms all with split air conditioners and built-in robes
– Renovated modern bathroom plus separate toilet
– The home is fully insulated with additional E-Vents on the roof to keep the home extra cool in the green season.
– External laundry with good bench space and undercover clothes line (great in tropical areas).
– Security screens on all windows and doors for added peace of mind
– Solar hot water system recently installed (2 years old)
– Convenient location, situated a five-minute walk from Hibiscus shops, just one street away from Leanyer Primary and St Andrews Primary Schools.
– 30,000 litre pool with spa
– Solid block structure, with perfect bones to add a fourth bedroom or extra bathroom
– New cyclone coded garden shed
Central to everything with Casuarina Shopping Centre 3.2km away, the University is 5.5km, the Private and Public Hospitals are 3.5km, the Marrara Sporting grounds are 6km and Darwin CBD is only 15.5km away.
Space, privacy, location and top presentation! Just needs a new loving owner to enjoy the whole package! For those searching for a tropical lifestyle choice, this home presents a peaceful vibe unlike any other. This wonderfully presented home offers a wealth of space both inside and out, a total of over 220m2 under roof which means you can simply move in and start enjoying your new life straight away.
Call today to arrange an inspection!
Auction: Wednesday 14th November @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $2,020 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1983
Area Under Title: 800 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found