For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ‘7BAM’ to 0488 810 057
This 1,400m2 ginormous block is ideally set just a short walk to stunning Nightcliff Beach and Nightcliff oval. This property is ideal for renovators who are keen to add value with an easy modern makeover. There is a tenant currently in place, and there’s plenty of opportunity to create your dream residence when the lease expires, let your inner blockhead go wild. The home is set on a huge, level block and is also close to schools and shops (location, location, location).
– Rare BUY! Only one of a few blocks this size in sought after Nightcliff
– Open-plan upstairs living/dining area features polished timber flooring (the perfect bones for a renovation).
– Front and rear balconies off living/dining area provide alfresco living space
– Built-in robes to two of three beds; timber floors and louvre windows to all three
– Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet suits a modern makeover
– Large under-house storeroom/laundry could be converted into extra living space
– Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; external storeroom
– Huge fully fenced, level backyard with lawn and established tropical gardens
– Large under-house patio, plus covered tandem parking for two cars
Capture an immediate revenue stream with this currently tenanted home then renovate when the lease expires and sell for a considerable profit, or move in yourself and enjoy this highly sought-after beachside location.
Enter via an external staircase onto the front balcony that opens into the upstairs living/dining area with timber flooring and bright garden views throughout glass louvre windows.
The adjoining kitchen is well presented, and the living/dining area opens through to a rear balcony that overlooks the large backyard and established tropical gardens.
A hallway off the living/dining area connects to the three good-sized bedrooms and main bathroom. There are timber floors and louvre windows to all three bedrooms, plus built-in robes to two.
A large ground-floor storeroom/laundry could be converted into extra living space or independent accommodation, and a separate external storeroom adds convenience.
There’s also plenty of space for alfresco entertaining on the large under-house patio, and the huge, level backyard is ready and waiting for a new pool and deck!
Act fast to snap up this excellent opportunity and organise your inspection today.
Auction: Tuesday 13th November @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $2,560 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 1,400m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $440 Per/Week
Vendors Conveyancer: TBC
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority