Text ‘5SER’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
Prepare to be amazed by this phenomenal family home, artfully designed to catch the sea breeze year round. Set in a sought after pocket of Rapid Creek it has been lovingly built to capture the true essence of the Territory. From its endless living spaces to its tranquil gardens this home is sure to impress.
– Incredible 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom home in the heart of Rapid Creek, moments from the beach, schools and all that the Northern suburbs has on offer
– Multiple living areas spread over 2 floors offer space for the largest of families to all have their own privacy
– 2 separate kitchens with every modern convenience, with state of the art appliances and floor to ceiling cupboards this is every chefs dream. Both upstairs and down have bi fold doors giving access to the outside dining areas
– Huge upstairs balcony with built-in barbecue overlooks the pool area which is surrounded by palms
– Bedrooms are all stylishly appointed with carpeting and in-built robes
– Outdoor area centers around the enormous pool as well as having loads of space to relax
– Huge 15 x 4 m custom built shed along with a drive that can accommodate 4 cars
This house will have you living a resort style life in your everyday. Beautifully designed and only recently completed this house truly has it all from every modern convenience to beautiful rooms, tonnes of space and an ideal location this is one in a million!
Upstairs the entry is into the living area and faces through to the upstairs galley kitchen. With glass on three sides and beautiful views, this is an amazing space to prepare food and the retracting windows onto an outer bar will make entertaining a delight.
The bedrooms have all been tastefully designed and with so many on offer they can easily be converted into a home office or extra living space.
Downstairs the master bedroom is divine and has easily enough space to never need leave. An attached ensuite with his and hers sinks and a walk-in shower is the utmost in style.
After all that outside is the real heart of this home with everything opening out onto an enormous 82,000 litre concrete pool, surrounded by an outdoor dining and living area and spaces to lie back and relax in peace.
This is a house and living par excellence and won’t last long. Call now to make a booking!
Council Rates: Approx. $2,120 per annum
Year Built: 2016
Area Under Title: 910 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Maleys Barristers & Solicitors
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found