Text ‘164DIC’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information.
This fantastic 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is an amazing opportunity for the right buyer to take advantage of one of the best addresses in the Territory. With the markets right on your doorstep and the beach only minutes away, you’ll love this little gem in beautiful Coconut Grove.
– Great 4-bedroom home right at the junction of Coconut Grove and Nightcliff giving access to beaches, shopping, restaurants and nightlife
– Huge open plan living area with pitched ceiling adding light and airflow
– C-shaped kitchen allowing for loads of space to prepare and an additional raised breakfast bar
– Great combined laundry/bathroom with shower over bath combination and a separate toilet
– Generously sized bedrooms, the master with its own private ensuite
– Big patio with heaps of space for entertaining or just relaxing in the evenings
– Good-sized yard which can be landscaped to suit whatever your heart desires
This great property has everything you could want and more with 4 big bedrooms a lovely outdoor space and the ideal location. Set on the border of Coconut grove and Nightcliff you are only 5 minutes walk from the markets and still only 10 minutes drive from the city.
Step into the enormous living area with high ceilings and lots of light this is a great room for the whole family to spread out in and with it’s open plan design it can be configured to whatever design suits you.
The kitchen has a modern oven/induction cooktop and an abundance of preparation area and storage sure to please any budding chef. With an additional raised breakfast bar, it will have the whole family together in the mornings.
The bathroom with the additional ensuite and separate toilet will make getting ready a dream even for the largest of families. The shower over bath combination is ideal for youngsters and the incorporate laundry will keep your appliances safe from the elements.
Outside the huge concreted patio area has heaps of space to relax and keeps the garden low maintenance. This house has tonnes of potential with its phenomenal location and great value for money. Make an appointment to see it for yourself!
Council Rates: Approx. $1,200 per annum
Year Built: 2002
Area Under Title: 482 m2
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: none found