For Building & Pest Reports and ALL other information text ’15ABB’ to 0488 810 057
This spacious three-bedroom house is the perfect opportunity to purchase your own little piece of the Northern suburbs and all at a fantastic price. With beautiful jarrah floors and funky walls, nooks and niches you’ll fall in love with this simple yet great home.
– Elevated, spacious, 3-bedroom family home in beautiful Malak
– Warm, inviting entrance into the combined friendly living and dining area
– Open, C-shaped kitchen, with built in breakfast bar and double sink
– 3 generously sized bedrooms all with air-con and built-in robes
– Separate toilet and bathroom with bath over shower configuration
– Great outdoor area with fantastic pool and easy, low maintenance tropical gardens
– Under house entertaining area, storage, car parking and a separate shed
This super-friendly, family home is a real must see, offering amazing value for money in an area which is relaxed and convenient. All the family will enjoy this 3-bedroom treat with plenty of space both upstairs and down to spread out.
Enter into a warm, inviting living space that bends and twists through the different spaces. The jarrah flooring throughout gives a lovely rich feel to the building and the brightly painted walls make this a house to delight young and old.
The bedrooms all offer ample space to relax and play, while the kitchen is wonderfully integrated into the dining area. The whole house has an open, airy feel inviting to guests and family alike.
Downstairs the kids will love the space to run around and kick a footy or splash about in the awesome pool area. Adults will enjoy tinkering away in the garden as well as relaxing with friends in the cool area underneath the house.
This house is an amazing opportunity to live the good life. Set super close to the highway you can be into or out of the city in minutes. Shopping, parks and airport all on your doorstep, come visit Malak today.
Council Rates: $1,430 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1980
Area Under Title: 804 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Lease Expiry 1st November 2018
Rental Estimate: $410 Per/Week
Vendors Conveyancer: Platinum Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority