For all property information please text ‘1WIN’ to 0488 810 057!
This stunning renovated townhouse offers all the space of a family home with generous interior living over two levels. You’ll also love the large paved courtyard with covered patio, in-ground spa and beautiful established reticulated gardens that provides plenty of private alfresco living space. It is set in a boutique park-side complex walking distance to bus stops, restaurants and a gym, close to Stuart Park Primary School, and minutes to the city.
– Spacious downstairs living and dining areas feature low-maintenance floor tiles
– Large central kitchen with freestanding s/steel gas stove and servery window
– Living and dining areas both open onto the covered patio in the large courtyard
– Private courtyard is fully paved and features an in-ground spa and tropical gardens
– New open timber staircase connects to mezzanine-style landing with new balustrade
– Stunning polished timber floors to all three upstairs bedrooms and landing
– Walk-in robe and renovated ensuite with frameless glass shower to master bedroom
– Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; stylish main bathroom is also renovated
– Split-system air conditioning throughout; downstairs laundry with separate toilet
– Single lock-up garage with internal entry; extra off-street parking for a second car
– NBN and Foxtel already connected to the property for ready to use connection
– Spa and hot water is heated with gas and supplied with two large gas bottles
Enter into the large downstairs living and dining areas that surround the quality central kitchen and flow into the stunning paved courtyard.
Entertaining is a treat on the covered rear patio that overlooks the in-ground spa and established tropical gardens in the private courtyard. You’ll also love the outdoor shower, and a garden shed provides extra storage space.
A new open timber staircase connects to the upper level where you’ll find immaculate polished timber floors to all three bedrooms and the upstairs landing.
The stylish master ensuite and main bathroom have both been superbly renovated to exacting standards, and there is a walk-in robe to the master bedroom and built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms.
The downstairs laundry with separate third toilet adds convenience, and the single lock-up garage with internal entry joins an extra off-street parking space for a second vehicle.
Add this impressive home to your shortlist and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,431 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1992
Area Under Title: 359 m2
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $430 – $480 Per/Week
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,918 Approx. Per/Quarter
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found