Open the doors to this freshly renovated dream house and you’ll soon forget you are only minutes from the heart of Darwin. The warm feel of the floors flooding through the building gives this property a rich ambience that will see you falling in love. With space to spare upstairs and down this property will be the ideal home for one lucky family.
– Entry through a front balcony into this modern, jarrah floored, raised house in fabulous Stuart Park
– Beautiful, open combined living and dining area attached to the kitchen with access to balconies on both sides and stylish down lighting
– Gourmet style kitchen with gas cooktop/electric oven combination, mirrored splash backs, overhead cabinetry and an incorporated breakfast bar
– 3 warm and inviting bedrooms some with built-in robes and views over the adjacent park
– Stunningly tiled bathroom with shower over bath combination and modern vanity
– Functional outdoor balcony overlooking the outdoor pool
– Under house carport and storage area as well as an open space for boats, bikes and all the rest
This tastefully renovated home in the heart of Darwin is an incredible property combining all the advantages of a large suburban home with an inner city address. Huge, tinted windows along the front of the elevated house offer views out across the parklands giving a feel of space that is hard to find only 5 mins from the CBD.
Even the amateur will be turning out food fit for a king from this fantastic kitchen where everything has been thought of. Floor to ceiling storage will keep this area in pristine condition even as you prepare the most complex meals, while the combined bench space/breakfast bar will still keep you connected to the family and guests.
Relax in style, whether on the balconies upstairs or by the pebbled pool below. These areas provide the opportunity to make the most of the long NT nights, entertaining your guests or spending quality time with the family.
The under house provides the perfect storage space or the opportunity to develop it at a later date (STCA). This home is filled with character and with an address like this, it is sure to be hotly contested property. Call us to arrange an inspection today!
Council Rates: $2,360 approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1978
Area Under Title: 885 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: TBA
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority