Tucked away in one of the most sought after leafy streets in Coconut Grove sits this gorgeous family home that will tick all the boxes. Martin Crescent is a quiet street surrounded with like minded neighbours and high end homes and the location has this home central to both Casuarina, the RDH and to the CBD, both under 10 minutes away.
The home has secure gated entry with a formal PA gate for guest use and a sliding gate for vehicle parking under the single width, dual carport parking bay that runs the side of the home. Tropical gardens and grassy lawns present a manicured estate from the street that will impress.
Inside the home is a large open plan living and dining room with timber look flooring and a dreamy soft ambience that is both homely and exciting. The kitchen has been modernised with timber counters and floating overhead shelving yet still includes plenty of storage space with a pantry and under bench storage plus a dishwasher as well.
Each of the three bedrooms is well proportioned and clustered together making this home ideal for the family dynamics. The master bedroom also includes a built in robe. The main bathroom is modern and boasts timber vanity and shelving plus a glass framed corner spa bath / shower.
Hosted off the back verandah is the laundry room with ample space for both the washer and dryer, there is also a second bathroom here making this the perfect guest bathroom when entertaining poolside or outdoors.
The back yard of this home is truly gorgeous and boasts an enormous in ground swimming pool, complete with an outdoor shower and bountiful entertaining areas around with shaded with towering palms. This home is absolutely perfect for the family boasting a central location and a quiet street that is made for the kids to play in.
– 3 bedroom family home, master bedroom includes built in robes
– Side carport parking bay for two within secure confines of the property
– Garden shed at the rear ideal for the tools or bike storage
– Gorgeous in ground swimming pool nestled amongst tropical gardens
– Large verandah overlooks manicured tropical gardens and pool entertaining areas
– Sweeping open plan living and dining areas within are spacious and well designed
– 3 large bedrooms perfect for the whole family
– Modern main bathroom has timber vanity shelving and glass framed corner bath
– Renovated kitchen with timber look counters, overhead shelving, modern tiles
– Wonderful work areas within kitchen, plenty of storage with pantry
– Laundry room hosts a second shower and W/C – a wonderful addition for easy entertaining
– Tropical home surrounded with lush gardens
– Secure formal front fencing screens the home from the street
– 5 minutes from the Nightcliff Foreshore, weekend markets and more
Council Rates: $2,000 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1974
Area Under Title: 847 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found