Looking for the best of both worlds for your family? Enjoy unrestricted living in a commanding 792m2 rural homestead away from the hustle & bustle yet only 15 minutes to the CBD.
The enormous residence provides flexible living options boasting two kitchens, two laundries, separate entrances & a plethora of living spaces including games room, cinema room, rumpus room & more. Whether it be for accommodating the extended family, allowing space away from the teenage kids, having plenty of room for visitors or running a home office, this property really is two homes in one & will satisfy with ease.
Key features include:
– Situated on 5.52 acres of the most exclusive residential acreage in the top end
– Rock solid residence of rendered brick construction with a staggering 792m2 under roof
– 80m2 carport for four vehicles with adjoining shed along with another 24m2 of garden storage sheds
– Recently installed solar system drastically reducing power bills with panels located on carport roof
– Enormous open plan living throughout
– Dining area opens to large outdoor entertaining verandah overlooking in-ground pool
– Family-sized central kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and large pantry
– Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite, air conditioning
– Split-system air conditioning & tilled floors throughout
– Balinese-style alfresco area with poolside bar
– Large resort lagoon style salt water pool with shade sail
– Entertainers dream residence with two internal bars you can host the largest of parties with ease
– Connected to town water also with private bore, two water tanks & well
– Room for all the toys
– Tucked away in quiet pocket near end of cul de sac away from traffic
– Significant capital growth potential with Darwin’s urban sprawl to extend further and further one can only imagine the value of over 5 acres in this location in future years
This fully-fenced and ultra-private allotment boasting excellent grassed land for horses is neatly positioned in the heart of prestigious Knuckey Lagoon on the more popular
side of McMillans Rd where a prestigious community feel is prevalent.
Families will enjoy the ease of access to a number of nearby schools including the highly regarded Haileybury Rendall school. This property is also close to major shopping precincts and all motor arterials for quick and easy trips to the airport, Palmerston, Casuarina shopping centre, Gateway shopping centre and the CBD being just 15 minutes drive away.
The current owners are relocating interstate and will be selling.
Viewing required for full appreciation of the size of the home & the opportunity on offer.
If you’ve been looking for an opportune time to get into The NT’s most exclusive suburb (Rated NT no1 by RP Data – ahead of Larrakeyah) you’ll be hard pressed to find a better time than now.
Year Built: 1990
House size: 792m2 under roof
Land size: 22,356m2 or 5.52 acres
Council Rates: $1165 per annum (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Smoke Alarm: Compliant
Auction Date & Time: 7th November @ 6:00PM On-Site
Pest & Building Inspection: Available on request
Settlement: 30 to 60 days