Text ’11CAR’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information!
A unit in name only, this 2 bedroom home feels more like a house, secluded as it is on the edge of the complex and with a fantastic open design and sweeping ceilings. Located in the highly sought after Coconut Grove you’ll be amazed at the value for money incorporated in this remarkable investment opportunity!
– Fantastic 2-bedroom apartment with phenomenal location
– Open plan living/dining area with pitched ceilings and doors through to the carport
– Attached kitchen area incorporating huge amounts of prep space and storage along with electric oven/cooktop
– Bedrooms are light and airy with air con and built-in robes
– Bathroom features shower over mini-tub configuration perfect for kids
– Fantastic, low maintenance outdoor area with undercover patio and outdoor laundry and a separate storage room
– Friendly apartment complex in great suburb moments from shopping, beaches and markets
As you step into this wonderful apartment in Coconut grove you’ll be struck by the feeling of space produced through the combination of open plan living and raked ceilings. The sunken living room adds still more depth, creating a wonderful living area the whole family will love.
The bedrooms are generously sized and feature both large sliding windows and air con. With built-in robes to boot these will make for an ideal retreat from the everyday.
The kitchen is a great space for creating with wrap around counters and tonnes of storage space on three sides. With the incorporated breakfast bar your family will center on this space as the heart of the family unit.
Outside an easy to maintain lawn is complemented by well-established shading palms and a raised garden bed perfect for decoration or home-growing veggies. The verandah is a great entertaining space and a small storage room is tucked away at the end to safely keep all the necessities.
Only 10 minutes from both Casuarina and the CBD and with the Rapid Creek and Nightcliff markets on your doorstep you’ll have the best of the shopping and with friendly neighbours in a great complex this apartment is a real gem. Come see for yourself today.
Council Rates: Approx $1,450 per annum
Year Built: 1991
Area Under Title: 184m2
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $844 per quarter
Easements as per title: None found