Text ‘265WEA’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information and reports!
If you’re not the renovating type, then have we got the house for you with this wonderfully finished, block home in the sought after Noonamah region. A tremendous 30-acre rural property in the Elizabeth Valley with established bush walks, river access, stunning sunrises and sunsets and much more, offers a dream lifestyle to the lucky owner. Beautifully designed and built with rich hardwood and cool sandstone floors this house has to be experienced first hand to truly appreciate everything that is on offer!
– Spacious, private 4-bedroom homestead on an abundance of land surrounded by native plants and animals
– Phenomenal living/dining area with high-pitched, cathedral ceiling creating an airy feel which continues throughout the home
– Wonderfully renovated kitchen with chic stainless appliances and an island bench/breakfast bar
– 4 large bedrooms all with verandah access and louvered windows
– Bathroom with shower over bath configuration and ensuite attached to the master bedroom with spa
– Huge wraparound verandah, outdoor dining area and saltwater pool
– Semi-automated watering system for well established gardens with vegetable patch and chicken coop
You’ll find total contentment in the beautiful living area. Wide and long enough for multiple couches this is open plan living at its best. High ceilings and tons of windows complete this fantastic space making it bright and cool.
Enough bedrooms for a big family will also give you the opportunity for a second living space or office. The master features a walk-in robe and ensuite with a luxurious spa.
Outside you can wander your own private pathways through the native gardens, fish in your river or just relax by the pool. The chicken coop and veggie patch will have you cooking and eating the freshest ingredients right from your doorstep.
With all the benefits of seclusion, you’re still only 10 minutes from Humpty Doo and 40 from central Darwin with Palmy and Coolalinga in between offering heaps of shopping opportunities.
This Eco friendly house has solar hot water, heat reflective roofing paint, solar vents, skylights, full insulation and much more. With sheds and a car port and additional storage there really is too much to include so make an appointment to visit today.
Auction: 24th October @ 6:15PM On-Site
Council Rates: Approx $1,162 per annum
Year Built: 1994
Area Under Title: 12 hectares
Zoning: R (Rural)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia