Text ’29BUC’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information!
Situated on a nice tree-lined street in the popular corner of Northern Palmerston, this charming three-bedroom home has a range of features that will appeal to even the most discerning buyer.
– Classic three-bedroom home right adjacent bushland
– Open-plan living/dining area with adjoining entertainer’s patio
– Modern kitchen outfitted with beech-toned cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances
– Master bedroom features walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and direct patio access
– Two additional bedrooms are quite large, serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet
– Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
– Good-sized internal laundry with adjoining linen cupboard
– Off-street parking for two vehicles
– Short distance to all amenities
Entrance into the foyer showcases the bright, light-filled interior, with Mediterranean-style terracotta floor tiles offering a pleasant contrast. Stained-glass transom windows above the surrounding doorways provide an additional touch of elegance.
An open-plan living and dining area is lit by modern downlights, while large louvered windows offer exceptional airflow and ample natural lighting.
The adjoining kitchen is outfitted with large stainless-steel oven and glass cooktop, the large breakfast bar adding additional functionality to the dining area.
The king-sized master bedroom boasts both a large walk-in wardrobe and tiled en suite with glass-screen shower. The two remaining bedrooms are of equal size, with one outfitted with built-in robe.
Timber and glass doors open outwards from both the living area and master bedroom areas onto a large paved patio area and fully-fenced backyard. Extensive views of the surrounding bushland offer the feeling of seclusion and calm, without the isolation.
Additional features include garden shed, large interior laundry, split-system air conditioning and off-street parking for two vehicles.
Within walking distance of Sanctuary Lakes Park Bakewell Primary School and public transport, this property offers great potential for first-home buyers and families alike.
Year Built: 2002
Area Under Title: 331m2
Council Rates: Approx $1,707 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements as per title: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority