Come see this phenomenal investment opportunity in the very heart of Darwin and you will be blown away by the feeling of space both inside and out, with its amazing views across the downtown. This 2 bed, 2 bath home offers some of the very best value that can currently be found in Darwin and with additional downstairs space in a great block, this property is hot!
– Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in the middle of the city with open views over then palm trees and all the best cafes and restaurants Darwin has to offer on your doorstep
– Enter into the smoothly functional kitchen, featuring abundant bench space, built in oven and induction cooktop as well as double sinks and a breakfast bar
– Completely open dining/living area giving the option to totally tailor the space to your needs
– 2 beautiful bedrooms, both with balcony access. And the main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and its own ensuite
– Main bathroom has separate shower and bath and is completely tiled for ease of maintenance
– Separate laundry with in-built dryer
– Magical balcony with marvelous views of the inner city
– Clean and secure complex, undercover parking with additional storage room
Step into an inner-city delight, when you open the doors to this excellent value apartment, with delightful views and only moments from parkland, fantastic dining opportunities and the best bars in the NT!
The two bedrooms are both amazingly spacious, both with balcony access. With a walk-in robe and ensuite off the main you’ll be living in the stylish lap of luxury.
Stone benches, overhead cabinetry and a well lit interior combine to make the kitchen a delight to prepare food in and with the breakfast bar attached, even as you’re hard at work, you’ll still feel like you’re in the heart of the family.
The combined living and dining area is fully open plan, allowing for endless different configurations of furniture to truly make this home yours. Connected to the balcony, when everything is open you can bring the outdoors inside and connect these areas to make the ideal entertaining space.
This apartment has so much to offer with an internal laundry, additional downstairs storage room, secure gated access, 2 undercover car parks and more, it’s going to be popular with owner-occupiers and investors alike. Make an appointment to check out some of the best property on the market today.
Council Rates: $1,672 Approx. Per/Quarter
Year Built: 2003
Area Under Title: 155 m2
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: TBA
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,086 Approx. Per/Quarter
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Easements as per title: None Found