Take a little time out to appreciate what Palmerston has to offer in this exceptional 4-bedroom home located in Rosebery. With a plethora of entertaining and relaxing areas and thoughtfully planned layout, this house is sure to be a favourite.
– Phenomenal 4-bedroom property, large enough to have them all spaced out, giving a little privacy to each and every occupant
– Private entrance leads into a double living area, ideal for families and parties
– Kitchen offers privacy while still having open access to both the living areas and the dining room. Double sink, 2 benches, gas cooktop/electric oven, tiled splash backs, open centre, this kitchen is a chefs delight
– Bedrooms all have internal storage and split-cycle air conditioners, huge windows and abundant space
– Highly desirable separate laundry, bathroom and en-suite combination, the main bathroom has a bath to relax when it’s all getting a bit much
– Stunning outdoor entertaining area with a pebble finished patio leading onto a salt-water pool, stylishly accentuated by the blade water feature
– With a double carport, additional parking for a boat and an outdoor shed, there is space for all the toys
This perfectly located home in Rosebery is many people’s dream. Expansive, tastefully designed and close to local parks, schools and shops, you’ll have all the convenience of the city in a quiet cul-de-sac lifestyle.
The delightful double living area is the ultimate in convenience giving families space to do their own thing. Huge doors leading through to the patio area and carport along with multiple windows make these rooms light and friendly.
A kitchen combining function and verve, prepare your food with a view out onto the pool area. A classic gas cooktop, electric oven combination gives you the ultimate in control, while the huge area will encourage cooking to be a communal activity!
Separate toilet with its own basin and bathroom, an internal laundry, an en-suite with a double vanity, a bath, you’ll be spoilt for choice in this feature packed home.
Kick-back in the sunshine or the shade by the pool or under the patio. This super-modern pool and water feature are designed to delight and will provide hours of enjoyment for all the family and the guests who’re bound to be knocking at the door.
Available for immediate inspection this house is a one off that has to be seen to truly appreciate the many wonderful things on offer. Call soon, it won’t last!
Auction: Saturday 25th August @ 11:00AM
Council Rates: $1,815.60 Approx. Per/Annum
Area Under Title: 767 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Swelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: TBA
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found