Text ’25BUG’ to 0488 810 057 for all the property information!
Motivated vendors demand this massive rural property is sold under the hammer this Wednesday, representing an incredible buying opportunity in this tightly held pocket
A stately family home set on a large rural property in a beautiful part of the NT, the house is fully renovated with massive area under roof and wrap around verandas. The property also features a large shed with separate living quarters and outdoor bathroom, huge carport and fire pit.
– Beautiful, centrally air-conditioned, expansive home with oversize tiles throughout, set on 5 acres between the city and the great beyond
– Multiple living areas and dining space all interconnected with open hallways and French doors
– Stainless decked kitchen with multiple storage options, an island bench, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and much more
– 4 large bedrooms with either built-in or walk-in robes, the master features an ensuite and linen cupboard
– Both light and airy bathrooms have separate bath and showers with stylishly designed tap and sink combinations
– Separate internal laundry is bright and features loads of storage space
– Plus in-ground pool
– Outside features a double car-port with its own access to the house, storage shed, water tank, 360° wrap around verandah and additional outdoor patio space
Located just 20 kms from Palmerston and 30 from central Darwin, this stunning new home truly has it all. Tastefully designed with abundant space and set on a sprawling 5-acre property this is the very best of country living.
This house has an abundance of brightly lit living areas from the sitting room/office area when you enter to the family room that attaches to an additional rumpus room. There is a separate leisure room as well as an outdoor patio area providing endless living space whether for a growing family or as an entertainer’s delight.
Enjoy the kitchen of your dreams with this delightfully designed kitchen that combines the best of both form and function. With cupboards set into the benches as well as overhead and a walk-in pantry, this fantastic space allows you to have a home for everything and keep your bench space for preparation and serving.
Enjoy a little privacy in the large bedrooms which are spread around the edges of the house ensuring a good nights sleep. The master bedroom is a delight with carpeted floors, French doors, a walk in room and an ensuite. The other bedrooms all have built-in storage and individual colour schemes creating wonderful spaces for the whole family.
The huge property has enormous potential to tailor it to suit your desires or just enjoy it as it is, so come see the best Humpty Doo has to offer today!
Auction: 15th August @ 6:00pm On-Site
Council Rates: Approx $1,160 per annum
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 2 hectares 100 square metres
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia