Situated in the northern suburbs of Darwin, this fantastic 3-bedroom house is close to parks and schools and offers spacious surrounds to suit the most discerning of buyers. With open tiled living areas and multiple bedrooms that could easily be converted into office space or additional living areas this amazing house is the house you’ve been looking for. Come see for yourself today!
– Delightful 3 bedroom single-story family home located in Karama in the northern suburbs
– Enter this well-designed house into the family oriented living/dining area
– Compact, yet highly functional, kitchen with a c-shaped bench area, dual sinks, gas cooking and many storage options
– 3 cool, spacious tiled bedrooms, the master suite with built-in wardrobe
– Bathroom featuring shower over bath configuration as well as separate toilet and laundry
– Expansive green lawn and well-maintained gardens plus garden storage shed
– Large covered patio space for outdoor entertaining with a plunge pool
– Gated entry plus undercover parking for 2 vehicles
The kitchen is a masterpiece of functional design, making the most of the space to give the greatest amount of utility. Tonnes of storage combine with abundant bench space to create a highly functional work area that you are sure to enjoy.
Spread out in generous open-plan living and dining area with fans and large windows to provide light and cross flow breeze when you need it, or really cool off with the split system air-conditioning.
Expansive green lawn with neat and tidy garden beds creates the perfect backyard.
An outdoor plunge pool and large patio area completes this package making an ideal space for your family to relax outdoors and take in the long NT evenings and weekends in style.
Undercover parking in double carport as well as a separate shed for all of your storage needs.
Come see what the northern suburbs can offer you!
Council Rates: Approx $1,400 per annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 853m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Angel Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority