With a secluded location and no noisy neighbours to worry about, homebuyers won’t hesitate at the opportunity to secure this quality four-bedroom home. Less than 2 minutes drive to Darwins CBD.
– Interior boasts high ceilings, modern down-lights and polished tile floors
– Quality four-bedroom home in a premium location
– Good-sized open-plan living and dining area
– Well maintained kitchen with dishwasher
– Covered back patio entertaining area overlooks established gardens
– Four large carpeted bedrooms, master with en suite
– Tiled floors, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Undercover parking for two vehicles
– Located with neighbouring properties, at the end of a cul-de-sac
– Short distance to all amenities
The large open-plan living/dining area is the first thing that greets visitors upon entry, showing off the modern interior to great effect. Polished floor tiles, modern downlights and large windows all add to the feeling of space.
The well-maintained kitchen nearby is as neat as they come, and is equipped with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, plus ample overhead and underbench storage.
All four bedrooms are of a good size. The king-sized master bedroom comes with walk-in wardrobe, plus en suite with raised glass vanity basin and indoor-outdoor shower for both wet and dry season.
The main bathroom is similarly outfitted, and has a large vanity basin and glass-screen shower-over bath, with modern wall tiles.
Outside, the sheltered rear patio area overlooks a cosy backyard and well-established gardens. This good-sized area requires minimal maintenance and provides ample room for entertaining guests.
The large double carport at the front provides parking space for two large vehicles, while the nearby storeroom providing plenty of storage space. Additional features include ceiling fans, split-system air conditioning and modern downlights throughout, plus a spacious internal laundry.
Conveniently located near, shops, parks, Parap markets and the CBD all within an easy drive. With so much on offer, this great family home is sure to appeal to those wanting privacy without compromising on location.
Auction: Wednesday 8th August @ 6:00PM On-Site
Council Rates: Approx $1,760 per annum
Year Built: 2007
Area Under Title: 407m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Tenanted until August 2018
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation