For all property information please text ’53ROS’ to 0488 810 057!
Both cosy and cavernous, this amazing 2-storey home in leafy Wulagi is the gold standard in family oriented design. Featuring an endless supply of living areas, both inside and out, as well as 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this is a property that will suit a growing family or first home buyer’s alike. Find time to unwind in complete comfort in the stunning northern suburbs and you’ll daily thank your lucky stars for finding Rosella Crescent.
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom expansive family home with all mod cons
– 3 upstairs bedrooms all with in-built wardrobes clustered at one end of the house, ideal for a young family
– Abundant family space with separate living, dining and rumpus rooms
– Modern galley kitchen with ample storage, solid bench space and stainless appliances
– Balconies on both sides of the house to catch or escape the sun, ideal for entertaining or dining outside in the evenings
– Downstairs features a massive rumpus room ideal for a home office, teenager retreat or a rentable granny flat. There is an attached bedroom, bathroom and laundry
– Outside are well-tended gardens surrounding a beautiful pebble dash pool; with its own shed this area is the ideal outdoor relaxation haven
Allow yourself a little luxury in choosing the combination of bedrooms, with 4 on offer. The main bedrooms all have built-ins and are conveniently located to the bathroom for those busy mornings. Light and airy and featuring air-con throughout these rooms are a delight.
You will cook like a professional in this subtly shielded galley kitchen. With modern appliances and heaps of storage you can also easily access the dining and outdoor spaces, meaning eating in or outside is no problem.
Downstairs the independent living space allows space to get away from it all with a separate bedroom and bathroom and a built-in kitchenette/bar area. Whether you are at the younger or older end of the family you’ll love this enormous space to play or get some work done in peace.
Outside the sparkling pebbled pool is the highlight of a space that is going to be the envy of your friends. Leafy palms shade sprawling green lawns, while lower level trees provide privacy.
Wulagi is one of the most relaxed and beautiful of the northern suburbs. Come see this amazing lifestyle opportunity today!
Council Rates: $1,500 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1979
Area Under Title: 817 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: TBA
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius Conveyancing
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority