Are you looking for a house you can add your own personal touch, that will exude style and class? This premium location property has it all! Enormous living areas, great outdoor entertaining and relaxation options, newly renovated kitchen and bathroom and so much more. Perfect for a big families as the kids have numerous places to spread out and live. The pure living space and size of the house is a feature! Get in fast because with a little love and attention, this house is going to be amazing!
– 5 huge bedrooms with tonnes of light, exuding style
– New airconditioning to living area and downstairs bedroom
– Newly renovated open style kitchen with a new dishwasher
– Kitchen attached to a spacious dining area
– Freshly renovated, large, ultra-modern bathroom
– Covered and open outdoor entertaining areas
– Separate rumpus room, wine cellar, cyclone shelter
– The ultimate entertainer featuring several entertaining areas in total
– Multiple outdoor spaces, pool area, top deck, manicured grass area, layered back yard
– Tuscan-style swimming pool with new pool pump, Kreepy Krauly and self-chlorinator
– Phenomenal central location in a quiet cul de sac
– Property has endless potential to extend & develop
– Updated power box, cabling and switches
– NBN connected, Foxtel connected, aerial connected
Each of the bedrooms features storage options, air conditioning and loads of light making them delightful to wake up to.
The recently renovated kitchen features an in-built oven and induction cooktop. The attached dining/living area will hold all your family and friends and opens directly onto the balcony, making entertaining a dream.
The bathroom renovation has just been completed and the results are amazing. With a separate bath and walk in shower, this room is sure to impress.
Downstairs the vast rumpus room can be tailored to any purpose, whether to give the kids some space to run or if you just need your own private pool hall. Next door the cyclone shelter features a wine shelter, so you can hunker down in comfort.
Outside the pool and gardens make a fantastic space for relaxation. The tree-filled surrounds are remarkably low-maintenance and there’s loads of space for a veggie garden.
You won’t find a better location with parks, the marina and the CBD only minutes away, along with an array of local schools and shopping.
Allow yourself a little luxury and come see the best the NT has on offer!
Council Rates: $2,400 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 752 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: TBA
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found