Text ‘2BRI’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information!
From the balcony there are uninterrupted views over the escarpment below over towards the rapidly growing Palmerston city skyline on the horizon; this is the perfect space to enjoy a BBQ or an intimate dinner for two as you watch the sun dip below the treeline and light up the sky – welcome home.
Set on the 3rd floor and accessible via lift or stairs, the home has 3 spacious bedrooms that are all equipped with tiled flooring and A/C along with a built in robe. The master bedroom enjoys an ensuite bathroom which is a replica of the main bathroom – sleek and modern with a large shower and stone topped vanity.
The living, dining and kitchen areas are central to the home and are spacious in design with tiled flooring, A/C and views through the glass sliding doors out to the balcony and the skyline beyond. These main living areas are easy care and light filled in the afternoons.
The complex enjoys secure gated entry to undercover parking for __ cars plus elevator, stairs, intercom and more. Centrally located is a large swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area with BBQ plus tropical gardens screen the many walkways that wind between the buildings.
Located under 2 mintues from Palmerston CBD, this property is vacant and ready to move into or rent out.
• 3 bedroom, top floor apartment with awesome city skyline views
• Elevator or stair access through to your level
• Walkway overlooks tropical gardens and central pool area below
• Inside are 2 front facing bedrooms each with tiles and A/C plus BIR
• Master bedroom at rear with city views and ensuite with robes
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with tiled flooring and A/C
• Galley style kitchen with red tiled splashbacks, overhead storage and breakfast bar
• Large balcony overlooks escarpment below towards the Palmerston CBD buildings
• Wonderful sunset views from the balcony – perfect space to entertain
• Central swimming pool with BBQ area and tropical gardens
• Undercover parking for 2 with visitor parking, secure gated entry and intercom
• 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD, easy care home with high rental potential
Council Rates: Approx $1417 per annum
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 152m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found