Seize this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of the best Real Estate that Darwin has to offer, with beautiful gardens, heaps of living spaces and a granny flat, this property is going to return dividends. Featuring an abundance of opportunities to tailor the living space to suit your individual needs, this house will appeal to all sectors of the market.
– Stunning 2-story, 5-bedroom family home in central Jingili with lovingly tended gardens and a self-contained, separate granny flat behind the house
– Multiple living areas include a brightly lit and spacious lounge, a dining room that will easily seat 10 and an enormous upstairs rumpus/man cave including a built in wooden bar!
– Galley style kitchen with airy feel, tonnes of storage, a connected walk through pantry and a serving/breakfast bar connecting to the dining room
– 3 bright and convenient bedrooms downstairs
– Main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and naturally lit
– Enormous fourth bedroom upstairs
– Main bathroom features separate shower and bath
– Outside undercover tiled patio and resort style retreat around the pool,
– Garden shed and enough room for all the boats, trailers and toys with 4 bay undercover parking
Set in a family-friendly neighborhood, this wonderfully designed 2-storey home will make you the envy of your friends. With 5 bedrooms and a variety of living spaces your family will have room to grow and enjoy life at its best in this blue-chip location.
The lounge room will be the family hub, set between the dining room and the entrance parlour, it has ample space to fit a state of the art entertainment system. When you need a bit of space head upstairs to the tremendous rumpus room/man cave with in-built kitchenette/bar.
You’ll have no shortage of bedroom options with 4 rooms in the main house and a separate granny flat that can be used for extra income, housing the relatives or a private retreat. The master suite is the ultimate in living with a walk-in robe and an ensuite.
Create a little fine dining of your own in the thoughtfully planned kitchen with a walk through pantry and serving bench overlooking the dining room with views to the pool area so you can keep an eye on the kids swimming.
Outdoors you have just as many entertaining options with a large undercover tiled patio, plenty of grass area for a game of backyard cricket and a resort style pool area. You will never be short of space and entertaining options for the kids in this yard!
A fantastic investment opportunity in this blue-chip location, a house of this quality and caliber in Jingili, close to the parks, schools and markets, does not present its self for sale too often, come check it out today and take advantage of this family home while you still can.
Council Rates: Approx $2,832 per annum
Year Built: 1980
Area Under Title: 817m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Platinum Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority