Text ’16FIT’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information!
Elegant and chic, this 4 bedroom family home is tucked away in a private side street with local only traffic and is positioned well on a large corner allotment. The home has garage parking for 2 with a workspace within and a formal front entryway to greet your guests.
Inside the home is a formal front living room with a large window that overlooks the streetscape and tropical gardens. This spacious room is tiled underfoot with A/C and peeps through the hallway to the additional living spaces beyond.
Central to the home is the kitchen and adjacent dining room. The kitchen boasts wrap around counters and plenty of storage with earthy tones and hard wearing laminate counters along with a servery bar and pantry.
In addition, there is a small family room / kids play area / home office – this versatile space is easy to use and has great flow to the rest of the home.
All 4 bedrooms run down the left flank of the home to ensure they have total privacy from the entertaining and main living areas. Each bedroom is fitted with tiled flooring, A/C and a built in robe with unique timber fronted doors. The master bedroom includes an elegant ensuite bathroom that is a replica of the master, each boasts feature tiles and tap ware with an old world charm.
Outside the home offers a wonderful entertaining space that is sheltered under the verandah and overlooks the glass framed swimming pool ringed with easy care tropical gardens. This outdoor area is cool and breezy and is the perfect space to host a BBQ or play with the kids. There is a small grassy yard at the rear and a paved area for the kids to ride their bikes as well.
Walk to nearby Gunn Lakes to explore with the kids or play on the swings; 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD the home is close to the new Gateway Shops, transport options and more.
• Large 4 bedroom family home on corner allotment
• Quiet street with only local traffic and a no through road
• Walk to nearby bus stop, Gunn lakes and be in Palmerston in under 2 minutes
• Inside the home is a formal living room with large windows and a spacious design
• Further into the home is a dining room adjacent to the enormous kitchen area
• Additional sitting room / family room ideal for the kids play area
• Kitchen includes pantry, wrap around counters, servery bar and overhead storage
• 4 big bedrooms all have tiled flooring with A/C and unique timber fronted built in robes
• Master bedroom also includes an elegant ensuite bathroom plus sliding door to verandah
• Main bathroom is elegantly appointed with fine finishes and a chic charm
• Outside is a large verandah that overlooks the glass framed in-ground swimming pool
• 4.5KW Solar Panels
• Small grassy yard space is easy care and ideal for the little kids or pets
• Front gardens are light maintenance, dual frontage on a corner lot
Auction: 29th May 2018 6:00pm On-Site
Council Rates: Approx $1707 per annum
Year Built: 2001
Area Under Title: 659 square metres
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority