Text ’39DUKE’ to 0488 810 057 for all property information!
Offering a chance of secluded court living, this immaculately maintained three-bedroom apartment, with its light-filled rooms, fantastic views and desirable location, will certainly appeal to investors and first-home buyers of every stripe.
– 3 Bedroom apartment with stunning views in a cosy boutique complex
– Spacious open-plan living/dining area
– Large entertainer’s balcony with city and harbour views
– Spacious kitchen has plenty of storage, breakfast bar and dishwasher
– Three good-sized carpeted bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Master bedroom has en suite outfitted floor to ceiling wall tiles and shower
– Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling wall tiles and shower-over-bath
– Split-system air conditioning and polished floor tiles throughout,
– Large internal laundry and separate storeroom
– Secure complex features communal area with large resort-style pool
Upon entry, low-maintenance floor tiles and a bright colour palette showcases the light-filled living and dining area. The adjoining kitchen comes equipped with stainless-steel dishwasher, stainless-steel underbench oven, induction cooktop, ample cupboard space and large breakfast bar.
Sliding glass doors open onto a large entertainers balcony, ideal for taking in cooling ocean breezes, or enjoying views across the city and ocean.
All three bedrooms are fully carpeted, which are all outfitted with built-in wardrobes. The king-sized bedroom also has en suite with floor-to-ceiling wall tiles and glass-screen shower. The main bathroom is similarly outfitted with floor-to-ceiling wall tiles and shower-over-bath.
This low-maintenance apartment also features split-system air conditioning throughout, sizeable internal laundry, and a large storeroom off the third bedroom.
Located in a boutique apartment complex within walking distance of local shops, restaurants, with parks, Tipperary Waters Marina, Dinah Beach Yacht Club and Darwin CBD also a short distance away.
With its secluded yet central location, spectacular views and range of modern features, this property is guaranteed to appeal to the discerning buyer.
Council Rates: $1,400 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 1961
Area Under Title: 196m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $1750 per quarter
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found