Text ’33PAR’ for all property information to 0488 810 057
Calling First Home Buyers Act Now – Home Renovations Grant of $10K Ceases 30th September 2018.
This imposing large property offers enormous potential for an owner builder or renovator to transform into an impressive family home perfectly located within walking distance to Casuarina Secondary College, moments to Casuarina Shopping Centre, Charles Darwin University , Marrara Sporting Complex and the Airport.
Complete the renovation of this two-storey home and reap the rewards of buying in a great location, close to all major amenities and transforming property into your dream home.
Features of this property include:
• Soaring timber-lined cathedral ceiling to open-plan upstairs living/dining/study
• Original timber floors upstairs will be the centerpiece of your new design
• Plenty of space to put in a kitchen upstairs for dual occupancy living
• Built-in robes, carpet and conditioning to all three generous upstairs bedrooms
Upstairs dining and study areas plus master bedroom open to front balcony
• Large main bathroom upstairs with separate toilet suits renovation
• Spacious self-contained downstairs with huge bedroom and internal laundry
• Modern kitchen downstairs with dishwasher & freestanding gas stove
• Sparkling in-ground pool with new pool liner, new timer
• Huge garage with air-conditioned workshop or space for home office or studio or even another bedroom
• Massive full length front balcony, ideal spot to relax
• Large 817m2 block with established gardens
Investors can easily set this home up for dual occupancy and collect double the rent, or owner/occupiers complete the renovation of the upper level to create an impressive family home with plenty of space for your extended family.
Council Rates: Approx $1,660 per annum
Year Built: 1982
Area Under Title: 817m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found