For all property information please text ‘2PINEHURST’ to 0488 810 057!
Step into a delightful, single-story house surrounded by parks and amenities. Located in the Northern suburbs, this property has beaches, markets and endless shopping right on its doorstep. Boasting a sleek design and huge outdoor space it’s sure to appeal to investors and owner-occupiers alike.
– Contemporary 4 bedroom house with built-in robes and option to convert to office space
– Connected living/dining area tiled throughout for easy maintenance
– Uber modern kitchen looking out onto the yard incorporating oven and convection cooktop
– Internal laundry with direct outdoor access
– Classic bathroom with feature tiling and separate toilet
– Under cover, tiled barbecue area with leads through to pool
– Wide-open, low-maintenance gardens with loads of space for outdoor activities and a separate storage room
– Phenomenal green location between the Rugby Park and Darwin Golf Course
Enormous amounts of space in this stylish single-level, family home in beautiful Marrara.
Entry is into the well-lit living and dining area featuring split-system air conditioning, light-blue feature walls and French doors opening onto the patio.
Cook in the kitchen of your dreams, with fantastic bench space, abundant storage and state-of-the-art appliances.
Generously sized master and second bedroom. The two smaller rooms are great for children or able to be converted into an office or secondary living space.
A sizeable backyard and patio area ideal for cricket and footy with friends also features a magnificent pool area and outdoor storage to keep everything tidy.
With so much on offer this property is spoilt for choice in choosing its main draw-card making it sure to appeal to astute buyers as an investment or residence.
Council Rates: $1,882 Per Annum
Year Built: 1983
Area Under Title: 940 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $490 – $520 Per Week
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation