For all property information please text ‘4HENRYELLIS’ to 0488 810 057!
Tucked away in the tree-tops on a generous block, this beautiful 3 bedroom home has enormous development potential for investors and owner occupiers alike. The layout features open plan living at its best with delightful entertaining areas both inside and out. The huge additional area downstairs provides room to expand as well as another sanctuary to relax when life gets a little too hectic.
– Enormous balcony surrounded by trees is perfect for outdoor entertaining
– Well lit, spacious living area attached to dining room
– Compact kitchen with a built in cooker and grill, ample bench tops and overhead cupboards to maximise space
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom featuring shower over bath
– Easy to maintain, vinyl floors throughout with 2 carpeted bedrooms
– Downstairs has amazing open living area with a bar and second bathroom
– Beautiful, well established garden with spa for relaxing in the evenings
– Existing shed gives even more additional storage
– Nearby to both Casuarina shopping centre and Rapid Creek Night Market
The enormous windows and glass sliding doors create a light and open living area that the whole family will enjoy.
Attaching to these areas, the well-designed kitchen really makes the most of its space with loads of storage and built-in amenities.
Three sizable bedrooms offer green views from every window.
Downstairs has ample, functional space whether for work or play. The bar and spa area hidden away in a wonderfully low-maintenance garden.
Situated in the absolute heart of the Northern Suburbs, this house has everything on its doorstep from shopping and the markets to beaches and the golf course.
Auction: Wednesday 2nd April @ 6:00PM Onsite
Council Rates: $1,630 Per/Annum
Year Built: 1990
Area Under Title: 728 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $460 – $490 Per Week
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority