For all property information please text ’51MAHOGANY’ to 0488 810 057!
Want to retreat from the city at the end of the day and relax in complete peace? This ideally situated block in Darwin’s northern suburbs is magnificently suited to first-home buyers and investors with its combination of well-lit rooms, affordable price and seclusion.
– Spacious living areas open out onto attached patio combining the best of indoor and outdoor charm
– Well-appointed, original kitchen with excellent storage options
– 3 wonderful bedrooms, the master with its own private patio
– Tidy bathroom with shower over bath combination
– Internal laundry offering exceptional convenience
– Wonderfully effective split-cycle air-conditioning as well as solar paneling
– Delightful backyard with well established gardens providing boundless greenery
The huge floor to ceiling windows produce a light and open feeling throughout the house.
Combined kitchen, breakfast bar, dining and living areas promote a shared living experience.
The main bedroom is spacious with private access to the garden and a patio while the smaller bedrooms would be ideal for children or a home office.
Featuring extensive storage in not only the kitchen and bedrooms but also the corridor, this house will be easy to maintain.
Set on a large block with delightful, green gardens hiding a pool, this property is ideal for relaxing in your spare time.
This exceptionally affordable home offers incredible value for money for both owners and investors alike and at this price won’t last long on the market. Make an appointment to view it today!
Council Rates: $1,495 Per/Annum
Year Built: 1981
Area Under Title: 800 square metres
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $400 – $450 Per Week
Vendors Conveyancer: Naomi Wilson Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority