For all property information please text ‘415DINAH’ to 0488 810 057!
An exclusive location isn’t the only thing on offer for this quality three-bedroom abode. Boasting a light filled interior and a variety of features designed to appeal to both owner-occupier and investors, this exceptional apartment in the heart of Tipperary Waters is sure to win admirers.
– Modern three-bedroom apartment in the ever-popular popular Tipperary Waters Marina
– Located in a small boutique complex of only 14 apartments
– Massive open-plan living/dining area with adjoining entertainer’s balcony
– Equally large modern kitchen outfitted with full range of appliances
– Master bedroom features built in robes, en suite and direct balcony access
– Remaining two bedrooms have built-in robes, serviced by fully tiled main bathroom
– Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
– Good-sized internal laundry plus adjoin linen cupboard
– Secure undercover parking for two vehicles
Entry into the large foyer reveals an expansive living and dining area. One of the primary features of this property, this sizeable open-plan zone provides versatility and flexible interior design.
The adjoining entertainer’s balcony offers picturesque treetop views, the lush greenery offering a secluded spot to enjoy the cooling sea breezes on warm summer nights, or an intimate al fresco breakfast.
Back inside, the large contemporary kitchen is outfitted with all the modern necessities; dishwasher, stainless-steel underbench oven, induction cooktop, tile splashback, stone benchtops, plenty of storage and large breakfast bar.
All three bedrooms are a good size, and are equipped with built-in wardrobes and split-system air conditioning. The king-sized master bedroom also has direct balcony access, and en suite with a large glass-screen shower. The main bathroom is similarly outfitted, both fully tiled and with a semi-recessed vanity basin.
Additional extras include split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout. The internal laundry and adjoining linen cupboard will be of benefit too.
Undercover parking is available for two vehicles, the gated complex providing ample security.
Within walking distance of local shops, restaurants and parks, with Tipperary Waters Marina and Dinah Beach Yacht Club also a short stroll away; it’s hard to decide on the main draw-card of this quality residence. But with so much on offer, this property is sure to appeal to the discerning buyer.
Council Rates: Approx $1400 per annum
Area Under Title: 200m2
Zoning: SD10 (Specific Use)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found