For all property information please text ‘3JOONDALUP’ to 0488 810 057!
Once a proud sprawling manor, this lakeside home requires some maintenance to bring it back to its former glory. What doesn’t need work is the location! Set against the lakes, the home affords some of the best water views in the suburb and has direct access to walking paths that wind throughout this premier estate.
The home encompasses two levels to offer a substantial home for the family. On the ground level is an enormous rumpus room with tiled flooring and gorgeous bay windows with endless louvers that showcase the lakes sparkling in the distance. Also on the ground level are two bedrooms each with built in robes and French Doors that lead through to one of the most amazing pool areas you will find.
Upstairs the home opens out into a free flowing living, dining and kitchen area with bright light windows and unbeatable views over the waterway below. The kitchen has a servery bar and breakfast bar along with corner pantry and overhead storage.
The master bedroom is a suite unto itself with an impressive footprint that is sure to excite!. Overlooking the lake, you could wake up every morning to one of the best views in Palmerston! This master bedroom includes a generous walk in robe and two way accesses to the main bathroom that includes a corner spa bath.
Wrapping around two sides of the home are a timber decked balcony that offers uninterrupted views over the lakes and pool below. This vantage point is where you will entertain and wow your guests with the ultimate in outdoor entertaining.
Entertaining is enviable in this home, you can choose to be upstairs celebrating or downstairs with the kids splashing about in a lagoon style pool with built in spa and rockery feature. The pool is back dropped with tropical gardens and has plenty of space poolside for tanning or a picnic.
The home is within walking distance to the Durack Primary school and local tennis courts, the home is within easy access to bus routes and only 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD.
• Once a proud manor residing on the lakes, the home now needs some maintenance
• Large two storey home at the end of a small quiet street
• Residing right on the lake, the property affords stunning views
• Double garage parking with large windows – this could be a great office space or workshop
• Lower level boasts an enormous rumpus room with bay windows framing the lakes
• Bathroom plus laundry room on lower level
• Two bedrooms each with BIR, tiles and A/C plus French Doors through to swimming pool
• Upstairs is an impressive master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in robe
• Two way main bathroom includes a corner spa bath
• Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen areas upstairs
• Additional 4th bedroom with wall mounted TV
• Balcony wraps around two sides of the home for unbeatable views
• A massive in ground swimming pool has a built in spa and rockery feature
• Under the home are large entertaining areas that overlook the lakes
• Walk to nearby parklands and tennis courts, popular Durack Primary school and more
• 2 minutes from Palmerston CBD and close to bus routes
Auction: 25th February 2018
Council Rates: Approx $1990 per annum
Year Built: 1999
Area Under Title: 623m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found