For all property information please text ’18Squatter’ to 0488 810 057!
It doesn’t get much better than this! Rural living only 15 minutes from town, surrounded by prestige properties in a quiet, tightly held pocket. This exceptional property represents a rare opportunity to own a home on a large land parcel close to Darwin and Palmerston.
– Contemporary three-bedroom family home in popular Marlow Lagoon location
– Expansive one-acre block with extensive grounds
– 67.5sqm dual entry shed, with adjoining greenhouse
– Large open plan living and dining area open onto a size-able wrap-around
– Good-sized kitchen outfitted with stainless-steel appliances
– Three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Tiled bathroom with glass-screen shower and separate toilet
– Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
– Good-sized internal laundry with ample storage and outdoor access
– Fully fenced yard with established tropical gardens
– Connected to the NBN
Entry into the large living and dining area showcases the freshly painted interior, lit by modern downlights. Large louvered windows offer exceptional airflow and ample natural lighting, showcasing the benefits of open-plan living. Direct access to the rear verandah provides an additional alfresco dining option.
The adjoining kitchen not only comes equipped with plenty of overhead and underbench storage, but also breakfast bar, stainless-steel upright gas cooker, tile splashback and modern rangehood
The central light-filled bathroom is outfitted with a large glass-screen shower, semi-recessed vanity basin, and services all three bedrooms, which in turn come equipped with built-in wardrobes.
Additional interior features include Daikin split-system air conditioning, low-maintenance floor tiles and modern downlights throughout. A well-equipped laundry with ample storage and outdoor access provides additional functionality.
The large work/boat shed at the rear of the block comes with dual roller-door entry, and would suit a home workshop (or make an excellent man-cave). The adjoining greenhouse should appeal to prospective gardeners thinking about a veggie patch to call their own.
Undercover parking is available for one vehicle, with the fully fenced yard providing additional off-street parking options.
Located in a secluded pocket of Marlow Lagoon, yet only a short distance from all amenities, this property offers great potential for first-home buyers and families alike.
Auction: 21st February 2018 6:00pm
Council Rates: Approx $2247 per annum
Year Built: 1998
Area Under Title: 4340m2
Zoning: RR (Rural Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority,
Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority &
Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia