Quaint and cottage like, this property immediately presents with a unique visage that is both charming and homely. A paved red brick driveway leads through to carport parking for two that spans the length of the home. There is a small front porch with those gorgeous cottage touches that really pop against the brick style of the home.
Inside are three front bedrooms, the master offers views over the rolling green lawns of the front of the property and all three include tiled flooring. The master has a large walk in closet while bedroom two has a built in desk and bedroom three is a traditional built in robe with mirrored doors.
Further into the home is a large open plan living and dining area with the kitchen amenities close by. This spacious area is air-conditioned and well proportioned for the families needs. A sliding door leads through to the rear outdoor verandah and entertaining area.
The kitchen is full sized and offers extensive prep areas to work from along with overhead glass fronted storage and corner display shelving plus wrap around counters and built in appliances. Thought-out the home there are unique touches that add in another layer of charm, from decorative cornice through to pendant lighting and even the splashback in the kitchen is ornate, this home does not lack charm.
Outside there is a large verandah that overlooks a manicured garden with edging and flourishing plants. A small yard area is perfect for the busy family and has enough space for the kids and pets to play happily. Located a short commute from Palmerston CBD, this home is perfectly located to take advantage of the nearby amenities yet not be encumbered by the noise. Vacant and ready to move into, the home is perfect for your family.
• Quaint country cottage style home with perfect finishes
• Paved driveway and decorative frontage give this home a unique appeal
• Large front facing master bedroom with WIC
• Bathroom includes a relaxing bath tub and a shower with central vanity
• Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring underfoot
• Family sized kitchen offers large breakfast bar / servery through to dining
• Decorative cornice and lighting adds in a unique touch to the home
• Quaint decorative railings, stained glass style windows and hallway trims
• Manicured gardens with edging a flourishing tropical plants
• 2 carport parking spaces run down the side of the home
• Garden shed for the tools is a handy addition
• Internal laundry room will keep everything neat and tidy
• Verandah spans the rear of the home to offer great outdoor entertaining
• Perfect location a few short minutes from Palmerston bustling CBD
Auction: Centrals In Room (39 Cavenagh Street, Darwin City) 16th Dec 2017 @ 11:00am
Council Rates: Approx $1700 per annum
Year Built: 1999
Area Under Title: 335m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found