Just 5 minutes from the convenience of the Coolalinga shopping centre, this unique rural property has character, charm and space galore. The 420 square meter home features three large bedrooms, generous lounge, dining and kitchen spaces and a huge entertainment area.
High ceilings give a sense of space. Roller door walls open in the entertainment area for true indoor-outdoor living, providing a wonderful connection with the landscape and making this an incredible place to entertain. The full-length veranda adds to the living space, the ideal spot to enjoy that morning coffee or dine outdoors. A dream rural lifestyle awaits.
Within a 256 square meter, separate covered area is a 40ft container unit. It could be the perfect teenage retreat, or rent it out and enjoy the income. Including a kitchen, laundry, shower and bathroom, it is a fully self-contained. Under this expansive roofed section, there is an abundance of space, ideal for boats, trailers, campers, tools and equipment.
– 420 square meter Ranbuilt steel frame and cladding built in 2009
– 256 square meter roof built in 2013
– 3 bedrooms
– 40ft container unit with bathroom, laundry and outdoor kitchen.
– Securely gated and fully dog fenced block
– Established trees, reticulated gardens and lawns
– Spacious verandah plus expansive entertainment area
– Town water supply with nine taps conveniently positioned
– Large carport for 3 vehicles
– Fully air-conditioned
– Large electric oven with gas top
– Security screens on all windows and doors
– Hard wired smoke alarms
– Chainmesh yard with shelter for dogs or chooks
– Back paddock with gates and three-phase power supply
– School bus stop out front, only 3km to schools and crèche
– Close to popular Fred’s Pass Sport and Recreation Reserve
Enjoy an idyllic rural lifestyle with all these features and the space you have always dreamed of, at this unique Bees Creek oasis.
Council Rates: Approx. $1114 per annum
Year Built: 2008
Area Under Title: 2 hectares 100 square metres
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found