Set high on the hill with impressive views over the entire suburb and over towards the city where you can see the tallest buildings on the horizon, this enormous home is 100% unique and more then you’d ever expect.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded with quality homes and great neighbours, this 3 storey home sets an impressive visage from the street with double opening gates swinging wide to showcase this towering abode.
On the ground level, the property includes two separate parking areas plus a bathroom / laundry room, 4th bedroom or home office / rumpus room plus storage area and gorgeous gardens that intertwine with the home to offer privacy and a tranquil entrance.
Taking the front stairs to the first level, the home has a grand entry with custom doors that swing wide to present a striking foyer with timber stairs leading you up again to another level. On this first floor there is a central open living and dining area with rustic kitchen, exposed rafters, timber flooring and super high ceilings.
Three bedrooms each include a walk in robe and timber flooring, A/C and a generous layout, the master bedroom also includes a sliding door with access to a private rear facing balcony amongst the treetops and access to the two way main bathroom.
A large balcony wraps around two sides of the home and affords awesome views over the treetops and captures a cooling breeze as well. Down below you can see the pond with water feature and decked area where you can sit to feed the fish.
On the top floor is a grand master bedroom suite or entertaining area – the options are there for you to make this whatever you like. There is also a private balcony amongst the treetops that affords some of the best views in Palmerston.
This property is one of a kind and has an enviable position and proportions – this home is a must see!.
• THREE storey home with an impressive visage
• Ground level there is two carport options
• 4th bedroom / home office or rumpus room on ground level
• Full bathroom and laundry area downstairs
• First floor has a large open living and dining area
• Rustic kitchen with walk in pantry and timber counters
• 3 bedrooms all with a walk in robe and A/C
• Master bedroom includes two way bathroom and balcony access
• Stairs lead to large bedroom / entertaining area or media room
• Private treetop balcony with views all the way to the city
• Balcony wraps around first floor and offers large entertaining areas
• Property is manicured and presented perfectly for sale.
• Pond with decked area to sit on and feed the fish
• Centrally located to all of Palmerston, this property is a superb family home
Auction: 19th November 2017 @ 11:30am
Council Rates: Approx. $1700 per annum
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 798m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
& Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority