Located in a cul-de-sac, the property is subjected only to local traffic creating an environment with minimal noise. At the end of the street – within walking distance – is the Palmerston Golf Club and Bowls Club, across the road are the Durack Lakes and walkways that leads throughout the suburb and only a short 2 minute commute away is the heart of Palmerston’s CBD.
Positioned well in a complex of only 3, this middle property enjoys carport parking at the front of the home along with an additional space at the front of the complex.
Inside is a large open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and split A/C along with a sliding door that leads back out to the carport area.
Through a brick archway, a full sized kitchen awaits with wrap around counters, ample bench and prep space along with pantry and room for the fridge.
A rear door leads out to the private courtyard entertaining area that boasts a super low maintenance design with concrete flooring and minimal plants to keep alive. String up some fairy lights or add in some colourful potted plants for instant softness and wow.
Each of the two bedrooms is spacious in design and includes carpeted flooring along with A/C and a large sliding window to let in the light and cross breezes. Each room is also fitted out with a built in robe.
Central to the home is the bathroom that cleverly incorporates the laundry area. This well designed space includes a large shower and vanity, built in linen closet for great storage plus the laundry amenities and two way access through to the master bedroom!.
Down the side of the home is a gated walkway that allows free flowing access to the back of the home. Ideal if you are entertaining – your guests can walk straight to the back of the home. You could also store the bike down here safely.
The property has a long term tenant in place that looks after the home and offers a secure investment option. Continue to lease out the home and ensure you have a sound investment, or move in when you are ready to upgrade the home and make it your own.
• Small complex of only 3 apartments
• Second apartment in, is buffered from the street
• Carport parking fits in two cars
• Side gated entry through to courtyard is a rare bonus
• Inside is an open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring
• Brick archway leads through to full sized kitchen with pantry
• Kitchen also has access through to the private courtyard
• 2 bedrooms each with carpeted flooring and built in robe
• Central bathroom also host laundry room in clever configuration
• In bathroom there is a wealth of built in storage space
• Step down into the private courtyard with easy care concreted space
• String up some fairy lights and add some colourful potted plants for instant wow
• Down the side of the home is a walkway to the front car parking area
• Additional car parking at the front of the complex
• Quiet court location with no through traffic
• Walk to the nearby golf course and bowls club
• Tenants in place, strong rental return and lease in place
Council Rates: Approx $1707 per annum
Area Under Title: 151 square metres
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $800 per quarter
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia