The living is easy in this spacious first floor, two-bedroom apartment with bright balcony and updated bathroom, ideally set in an exclusive beachside location walking distance to the city, Mindil Beach, casino and Cullen Bay.
– Spacious open-plan living/dining area with two ceiling fans
– Living/dining area opens to covered balcony with shade awning
– Balcony showcases a bright leafy outlook for peaceful entertaining
– Well-presented original kitchen with thick bench tops and electric cooking
– Large updated modern main bathroom with shower over bath
– King-sized master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and carpet
– Built-in robe and carpet also to generous second bedroom
– Split-system air conditioning throughout; floor tiles to living areas
– Well-equipped internal laundry combined in main bathroom
– Covered parking for one car in well-maintained tropical complex
Owner/occupiers will love the low-maintenance beachside living on offer in this spacious apartment, and savvy investors note the sought-after location walking distance to the beach and city.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining area that features low-maintenance floor tiles, split-system air conditioning and two ceiling fans.
The living/dining area opens to the covered balcony with shade awning and a bright leafy outlook that is ideal for peaceful entertaining.
The well-presented original kitchen is off the living/dining room and features thick bench tops, overhead cabinetry and a freestanding electric oven.
A short hallway with a built-in linen cupboard connects the living/dining area to the two bedrooms and main bathroom.
The king-sized master bedroom is carpeted, air conditioned and features a mirrored built-in robe; the large modern main bathroom has been updated with a shower over bath, new vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles in crisp white; and the generous second bedroom with built-in robe is also carpeted and air conditioned.
The internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom, and covered parking is for one car in the well-maintained boutique complex.
Don’t miss your chance to secure an entry-level property in this exclusive inner city beachside suburb. Be first line and organise an inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,387 per annum
Year Built: 1986
Area Under Title: 87 m2
Zoning: HR (High Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None found.